Posted April 16, 2015 by RentJungle
Apartment dwellers donít always win out when it comes to storage space. Sometimes itís hard to force all of your belongings into tiny closets and cabinets. If you are searching for better ways of storing your things, try some of these easy life hacks.†
- For more bathroom counter space use spice racks to hold products up out of the way.
- A magazine holder on the inside of the cabinet under the sink is great for keeping your hair straighteners or blow dryers out of the way and tangled up.
- Magnet strips on the inside of a bathroom cabinet will ensure you never misplace your nail clippers or tweezers again.
- Repurpose old door knobs and hang them on the wall as places for your towels or robes.
- Strategically placed command hooks will make for easy use of foil or plastic wrap rolls.
- Disinfectant wipe containers make great dispensers for grocery bags.
- A shoe organizer on the inside of a pantry door is a great storage place for snacks and other small food items.
- Replace your regular outlets with recessed outlets so that your furniture can be placed flush against the wall.
- Hang shelves around the bed if you donít have room for a night stand. Mount lights under the shelves as a replacement for a night stand lamp.
- Bed risers will not only make your room look more open but will free up some extra room for storage bins.
- Mounting this rod in a corner will add some extra closet space.
- A corkboard and pushpins is perfect for hanging jewelry and keeping it from tangling.